Thursday, June 19, 2014

An Introduction

First and foremost, the blog title came straight from the girlfriend's mouth as a way to acknowledge that she is a pretty picky eater. In other words, she is ok with the title and is actually pretty witty. Some Frequently Asked Questions (Not really. Just don't know how to write this part.) What is the purpose of this blog? I have a small passion for cooking (Nothing huge. Just like the idea of taking nothing and making something delicious) and have wanted to share it with other people. So, with more time on my hands thanks to summer break (one of the very small perks of teaching), I can finally cook more elaborate meals while sharing my ups and downs. Also, I figure it could be a great resource for those venturing into making their own food. What can you find on this blog? Documentation of the meals I make. This will include shortcuts, recipes, and ideas to make the meal better. Plus pictures so you can see what the meal looked like. Every once in a while, I will try my hand at a copy cat recipe of something I enjoyed while eating out. In other words, there will be recipes, descriptions of what went right/wrong, how things can be improved, and tweaks for the next time. I hope you enjoy, and if the universe moves you, please feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment